3. This Site is operated by the National Council Against Drug Abuse (NCADA) Secretariat. All rights in the Contents of this Site belong to NCADA.
4. Except as otherwise stated, the Contents of this Site (including Graphics on this Site) shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of NCADA. To use any parts of the Contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. NCADA reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
5. The Contents of this Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. Without prejudice to the foregoing, NCADA does not make any representations or warranties:
(a) as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, timeliness, currency, quality, non-infringement, title, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Site;
(b) that the Contents available through this Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
6. NCADA shall also not be liable for any damage, loss or expense of any kind arising directly or indirectly from the use of the Site, any inaccuracy or incompleteness in the Contents of the Site, or any errors or omissions in the transmission of the Contents.
7. NCADA shall not be responsible or held accountable in any way for any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents of this Site.
9. This Site contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by NCADA. NCADA is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
10. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall NCADA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Site is linked.
11. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
12. Linking to the Homepage: You may link to the Homepage of this Site, upon notifying NCADA in writing.
13. Hyperlinking to an internal page of this Site: You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from NCADA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. NCADA reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Site or any of the Contents.
15. Under no circumstances shall NCADA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Site or any of the Contents.
16. NCADA reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
17. NCADA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Site or any of the Contents.